About The Artist
I grew up without a dog. Childhood asthma prevented me from having indoor pets. I had iguanas, snakes, lizards and fish, but nothing to hug except my stuffed animals. Fortunately, I overcame my asthma and now I can't imagine life without my dogs.
My combined love of needle felting and dogs led me to start Bowwowies! I enjoy getting to know other beloved dogs and feel a deep sense of honor while creating their likeness.
About The Works
These miniature 3-D portraits are made completely from felted lamb, merino, alpaca llama and/or lamb wool fiber. Their eyes are glass. Each Bowwowie is hand crafted to replicate your unique dog. I strive to recreate the essence of your best friend.
About The Process
- After receiving payment, I will notify you and begin working on your Bowwowie.
- If you would like you may send along with payment a small amount of the pup's fur to be felted into the Bowwowie.
- I will need you to upload images as directed on our order form. You will have the opportunity to upload 6+ images of your pet. It's important to try to find images that show your pet from different angles: face, side, rear, etc.
- During the creative process, you might receive a follow-up question or two via email.
- In 4-6 weeks, you'll receive your brand new Bowwowie in the mail!